“EVIL, NOT BLOOD, NOT FAMILY” — Brooklyn Beckham’s TWO-WORD VERDICT Is Now Haunting the Internet as Disturbing Allegations About David & Victoria Beckham Explode

Brooklyn Beckham’s biggest bombshells – ‘evil’ swipe and ‘forced to sign name over’

Brooklyn Beckham has long since thought to have been involved in a family feud against his famous parents and broke his silence on the whole matter with an explosive post on Monday

Image: Darren Gerrish/WireImage

Brooklyn Beckham has long been thought to have been involved in a family feud against his famous parents, Lady Victoria and Sir David Beckham. The former model, 26, married heiress Nicola Peltz in 2022, and ever since then, rumblings that things are not right when it comes to his relationship with his family have been rife.

Over Christmas, the pair chose to spend the festive period by themselves and just weeks later, the star has spoken out in an explosive rant posted to social media platform Instagram , where he claimed that the former footballer and the Spice Girls legend had attempted to “ruin” his relationship with his billionaire wife.


Brooklyn Beckham feud LIVE: Victoria’s brutal ‘evil’ swipe and ‘inappropriate’ dancing

Brooklyn Beckham has spoken out on his family feud (

Image:

Samir Hussein/WireImage)

Signing his name away

The former chef claimed that things kicked off just weeks before the wedding, as he and his parents put him under “pressure” to sign away the rights to his own name. He said: “Weeks before our big day, my parents repeatedly pressured and attempted to bribe me into signing away the rights to my name, which would have affected me, my wife, and our future children.

“They were adamant on me signing before my wedding date because then the terms of the deal would be initiated. My holdout affected the payday, and they have never treated me the same since. “

Calling him ‘evil’

Brooklyn claims Victoria called him ‘evil’ (

Image:

Getty Images for YouTube)

But the drama didn’t stop there. Brooklyn alleged that Victoria called him “evil” because he chose to allocate a seat at the top table at the wedding to his paternal grandmother Sandra and Nicola’s grandmother Gina, whom she called Naunni.

‘Uncomfortable and humiliated’

According to Brooklyn, Victoria “hijacked” his first dance with his wife and was left “uncomfortable and humiliated” by the whole moment.

He added: “My wife has been consistently disrespected by my family, no matter how hard we’ve tried to come together as one. My mum has repeatedly invited women from my past into our lives in ways that were clearly intended to make us both uncomfortable.”

Beckham family ‘dig’ at Nicola

Brooklyn and Nicola have been married since 2022 and have become increasingly estranged from his family (
In another shocking revelation, Brooklyn claimed: “The night before our wedding, members of my family told me that Nicola was ‘not blood and ‘not family.’ Since the moment I started standing up for myself with my family, I’ve received endless attacks from my parents, both privately and publicly, that were sent to the press on their orders. Even my brothers were sent to attack me on social media, before they ultimately blocked me out of nowhere this last Summer.”

‘Banned’ from the birthday celebrations

David celebrated his 50th birthday last May and whilst it quickly became public knowledge that Brooklyn was nowhere to be seen. But only now has Brooklyn claimed that he and Nicola did travel to London to be with his dad, only for them to be turned away because they did not want her there.

He said: “He refused all of our attempts, unless it was at his big birthday party with a hundred guests and cameras at every corner. When he finally agreed to see me, it was under the condition that Nicola wasn’t invited. It was a slap in the face. Later, when my family travelled to LA, they refused to see me at all.”

The Mirror has approached the legal firm representing the Beckham family, as well as Victoria’s spokesperson.

“THE FACE OF THE UNTHINKABLE. 🛑🎭 A grin. A pose. A hidden darkness. This is 18-year-old Jesse, the individual responsible for the heartbreak in Tumbler Ridge. From his own family to the halls of a secondary school, his actions left 10 d-e-a-d and 25 wounded. Looking at this photo, it’s impossible to reconcile that smile with the lives of the five children and one teacher stolen that day. Canada stands in silence, staring at a picture of a nightmare.
“BEYOND THE MIRACLE. 🚨📉 Constable Scott Dyson survived the deadliest attack in Australian history, but the scars run deep. Though he made it out alive, his family knows the harsh truth: the recovery will take years, and the ‘young hero’ we see is facing a reality that has been forever changed. Courage comes with a price, and today, we honor the man who gave everything to protect his community. The world saw his bravery; now we see his resilience.