DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN? 
The clock has run out on the ransom deadline, and the search for Nancy Guthrie has reached a fever pitch.
Authorities have just released a new, clearer image of the alleged kidnapper. Despite the silence from the captors, Savannah Guthrie is clinging to hope, delivering a gut-wrenching plea: ‘We believe she is still alive.
Bring her home.’ Look closely at this face. One tip could be the difference between a tragedy and a homecoming
Nancy Guthrie Ransom Deadline Passes as New Photo of Alleged Suspect Released on Day 10

Source: @savannahguthrie/Instagram; NBCAs the ransom deadline passed for Nancy Guthrie, a new image of the alleged kidnapper emerged.
The final deadline outlined in an alleged ransom note connected to Nancy Guthrie‘s disappearance passed Monday night without any proof of life or resolution.
At the same time, authorities said they were pursuing “new leads” in the case.
Ongoing Investigation
‘Are We Even Surprised?’: Donald Trump Mocked for Forgetting Ohio Senate Nominee Bernie Moreno’s Name During Campaign Rally

Source: NBCA photo of an alleged suspect was released on February 10.
“The investigation into Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance remains active and ongoing,” a spokesperson for the Pima County Sheriff’s Department confirmed Monday evening, per Fox News.
The department added, “We understand the significant public interest in this case; however, investigators need time and space to do their work. If and when relevant information becomes available, it will be shared.”

Source: @savannahguthrie/InstagramPolice are looking into new leads.
No press briefings were scheduled, but the spokesperson said a press conference would be called if a significant development occurred.
Officials confirmed an “active law enforcement presence” at the Guthrie residences would continue Monday night and into Tuesday, as the search expanded and investigators followed up on new leads.
Authorities emphasized the volume of public response so far.
“Thousands of calls have been received across multiple tip lines, and investigators continue to review them,” the spokesperson said.
Suspect Photo Released

Source: NBCA photo of the alleged suspect was released on February 10.
On Tuesday, February 10, the FBI revealed they were going to release a suspect photo in Nancy’s disappearance.
The picture showed a person wearing a mask and a backpack, per NBC special report.
The update comes a day after the FBI reported that no suspects had been identified.







