Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz reportedly thrilled by reaction to attack on parents: ‘Glad we did it’

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz reportedly thrilled by reaction to attack on parents: ‘Glad we did it’

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz “couldn’t be happier” with the response they’ve received after the hot sauce entrepreneur called out his parents, David and Victoria Beckham.

“They told us, ‘We’re glad we did it,’” a source close to the couple told the Sun on Thursday.

“They feel like a massive weight has been lifted off them and they’re pleased with the support they’ve received,” the insider added. “It’s been therapeutic to finally get things off their chests which they’ve been bottling up for years.”

“This has just made things even clearer to him — he wants nothing more to do with his parents.”

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz Beckham holding hands and walking their white poodle.
Brooklyn Beckham and his wife, Nicola Peltz, reportedly “couldn’t be happier” after they publicly called out Brooklyn’s parents on Monday.BACKGRID

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz attend the Burberry Winter 2025 show.
“They feel like a massive weight has been lifted off them and they’re pleased with the support they’ve received,” a source said.Dave Benett/Getty Images for Burberry

Explore More

Romeo Beckham and Kim Turnball holding hands in Paris.

Romeo Beckham is all smiles on PDA-packed outing with girlfriend Kim Turnbull as family rift deepens

Cruz Beckham shares cryptic Instagram posts amid family feud

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s rift echos Beckham family drama, ‘With Love, Meghan’s’ fate, more | Royals Recap

A rep for the couple did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

The pair certainly seemed unbothered by the ongoing tension on Wednesday evening as they were spotted enjoying a romantic stroll on a beach.

Photos obtained by Page Six, and taken in Malibu, Calif., showed the couple packing on the PDA while putting on a united front after the Beckham family feud worsened on Monday.

The “Cookin’ With Brooklyn” star, 26, took his beef with his parents to the next level earlier this week when he publicly accused them of “controlling” him and “trying endlessly” to ruin his and Peltz’s marriage.

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz Beckham walking on a beach at sunset, with Peltz holding a coffee cup.
The couple appeared relaxed and unbothered on Wednesday as they made their first public appearance amid the tense family moment.BACKGRID

Victoria and David Beckham at The Portrait Gala.
Brooklyn accused parents, David and Victoria Beckham (pictured above), of trying to “ruin” his marriage to Peltz on Monday.Dave Benett/Getty Images

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz during their vow renewal.
In his scathing message, he accused his mother of attempting to sabotage his 2022 wedding to Peltz with two stunts.Instagram/ Nicola Peltz Beckham

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

By clicking above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

“I do not want to reconcile with my family,” he declared in his bombshell statement.

“I’m not being controlled, I’m standing up for myself for the first time in my life. For my entire life, my parents have controlled narratives in the press about our family.”

Among the list of offenses he claimed his parents committed against him and Peltz, 31, he told his followers that Victoria, 51, attempted to sabotage his April 2022 Palm Beach wedding with two jabs at the “Bates Motel” star.

Prior to their walk down the aisle, he alleged that his mom canceled on making Peltz’s wedding dress at the last minute and forced her to find a substitution.

Become a Page Six Hollywood Insider for the best stories, commentary and analysis in the business of entertainment.

COMING SOON: Daily newsletters, weekly podcasts and exclusive events. Join now to stay in the know.

Guild *
AMPAS
Television Academy
Golden Globe Awards
SAG-AFTRA
BAFTA
Recording Academy
Country Music Association
Producers Guild of America
Directors Guild of America
Writers Guild of America
Motion Picture Association
AMPTP
RIAA
N/A

The Beckham family and Nicola Peltz Beckham posing together on a red carpet.
Brooklyn has since chosen to cut off his parents and declared that he does not “want to reconcile” with them.Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP

Four people posing with a wedding anniversary cake decorated with photos.
David and Victoria have not yet publicly commented on the rift between them and their eldest son.victoriabeckham/Instagram

What do you think? Post a comment.

He also claimed that Victoria hijacked the pair’s wedding dance with a “deeply hurtful” stunt that left Brooklyn feeling “humiliated.”

Last June, it was reported that Brooklyn had decided to go “no contact” with his parents. He later demanded that his parents only contact him through his attorney.

While David, 50, and Victoria have not yet publicly addressed Brooklyn’s online statement, it was reported on Wednesday that the fashion designer was “completely heartbroken” to read Brooklyn’s request for privacy for his and Peltz’s “future family” because she knows it means she won’t be a part of their children’s lives.

“UNSPEAKABLE LOSS: THE FACES OF TUMBLER RIDGE. 🚨📉 They were students, a teacher, and family members. Today, the victims of Tuesday’s tragedy have been identified, and the stories behind their final minutes are beginning to surface. One specific, haunting detail about what was happening in those classrooms just moments before the attack is leaving investigators and the community completely shaken. How does a normal Tuesday turn into a national scar? Read the full profiles and the update on the ‘silent signal’ that was sent…
“‘THE TEARS JUST KEEP FLOWING.’ 🕊️🥀 The names and faces of the Tumbler Ridge tragedy have officially been released, marking one of the darkest chapters in Canadian history. As families begin to share their final memories, a haunting detail has emerged about the innocent moments just before the world changed forever. From 12-year-old dreams to a teacher’s final act of courage, the pain is unimaginable. The town of 2,000 is now a town of broken hearts. See the full tributes and the chilling detail that changed everything below.
“THE MESSAGE THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING. 🏛️🌑 A powerful online post from July 2024 is going viral tonight, and it belongs to the mother of the Tumbler Ridge teen. Jennifer Strang’s passionate defense of youth and her call for parents to ‘get their s* together’ was meant to protect her family from a world of hate. Now, as the investigation deepens, the community is looking back at her plea for understanding. How did a message of love lead to a day of such unprecedented horror? Full story and the original posts linked below.
“A MOTHER’S PLEA, A TRAGIC TWIST. 💔🕊️ As the nation tries to process the Tumbler Ridge tragedy, a series of posts from the suspect’s mother, Jennifer Strang, has resurfaced. Back in July 2024, she stood as a fierce protector, pleading for a world without hate and urging parents to create a safer space for youth. As a ‘conservative libertarian’ in a small town, her words were a shield for the marginalized—including her own child. Today, those same words of kindness are being read in a haunting new light. The contrast between a mother’s hope and this devastating reality is heartbreaking.
Maya Edmond — shot in the head and neck in a devastating act of violence — was given almost no chance of survival. Doctors prepared her family for the worst. Machines surrounded her. The room felt heavy with goodbye.  But this morning brought a stunning turn.  According to her mother, Maya is still here. Not only alive — but now showing signs of movement.  From unimaginable heartbreak to a fragile spark of hope in just one day.
“THE MISSING PIECE: A BLACK BACKPACK. 🎒🔍 Investigators just released a critical lead in the Nancy Guthrie disappearance. They are hunting for an Ozark Trail Hiker Pack and asking EVERYONE in the area to review security footage. A Range Rover has been seized, and multiple individuals are in custody following a high-stakes warrant execution. The investigation is now under FBI lockdown, and the details are ‘explosive.’ Is the truth finally surfacing? Full details and description in the comments. 🕵️‍♂️
“TUCSON TURNS INTO A LIVE THRILLER. 🚨🚔 13 nights later, the search for 84-year-old Nancy Guthrie has hit a fever pitch. Federal agents have just flagged a key piece of evidence: a black 25-liter Ozark Trail Hiker Pack seen on surveillance. From a massive raid just two miles from her home to a Range Rover being towed in handcuffs, the circle is closing. The FBI has officially stepped in, and the clock is ticking. Residents: Check your cameras from Jan 1 to Feb 2. One second of footage could solve this.
“THE WITNESSES THEY TRIED TO HIDE. 🕵️‍♂️🌑 Two key neighbors, two devastating accounts. One saw the driveway from her window; the other noticed activity while coming home from work. Their statements contained enough precision to end the search weeks ago—so why are we just hearing this now? The narrative of intimidation is unfolding, and the circle of people involved is getting much, much wider. Read the full witness statements and the details of the threats they received in the comments. 🕯️
“SILENCED BY FEAR: THE NEIGHBORS’ SECRET. 🚨🤐 1 minute ago, a chilling update emerged. Neighbors of Nancy Guthrie saw everything that night, but they were THREATENED to stay silent. From a retired teacher with insomnia to a night-shift worker, their detailed accounts provide a ‘roadmap’ of the suspicious activity—descriptions of vehicles and individuals that could have solved this case on Day 1. Why was their testimony suppressed? And who has enough power to silence an entire street? The full, terrifying version of what they saw is linked below.