Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz reportedly thrilled by reaction to attack on parents: ‘Glad we did it’
Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz “couldn’t be happier” with the response they’ve received after the hot sauce entrepreneur called out his parents, David and Victoria Beckham.
“They told us, ‘We’re glad we did it,’” a source close to the couple told the Sun on Thursday.
“They feel like a massive weight has been lifted off them and they’re pleased with the support they’ve received,” the insider added. “It’s been therapeutic to finally get things off their chests which they’ve been bottling up for years.”
“This has just made things even clearer to him — he wants nothing more to do with his parents.”

Brooklyn Beckham and his wife, Nicola Peltz, reportedly “couldn’t be happier” after they publicly called out Brooklyn’s parents on Monday.BACKGRID

“They feel like a massive weight has been lifted off them and they’re pleased with the support they’ve received,” a source said.Dave Benett/Getty Images for Burberry
Explore More

Romeo Beckham is all smiles on PDA-packed outing with girlfriend Kim Turnbull as family rift deepens

Cruz Beckham shares cryptic Instagram posts amid family feud

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s rift echos Beckham family drama, ‘With Love, Meghan’s’ fate, more | Royals Recap
A rep for the couple did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
The pair certainly seemed unbothered by the ongoing tension on Wednesday evening as they were spotted enjoying a romantic stroll on a beach.
Photos obtained by Page Six, and taken in Malibu, Calif., showed the couple packing on the PDA while putting on a united front after the Beckham family feud worsened on Monday.
The “Cookin’ With Brooklyn” star, 26, took his beef with his parents to the next level earlier this week when he publicly accused them of “controlling” him and “trying endlessly” to ruin his and Peltz’s marriage.

The couple appeared relaxed and unbothered on Wednesday as they made their first public appearance amid the tense family moment.BACKGRID

Brooklyn accused parents, David and Victoria Beckham (pictured above), of trying to “ruin” his marriage to Peltz on Monday.Dave Benett/Getty Images

In his scathing message, he accused his mother of attempting to sabotage his 2022 wedding to Peltz with two stunts.Instagram/ Nicola Peltz Beckham
Want more celebrity and pop culture news?
Start your day with Page Six Daily.
By clicking above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
“I do not want to reconcile with my family,” he declared in his bombshell statement.
“I’m not being controlled, I’m standing up for myself for the first time in my life. For my entire life, my parents have controlled narratives in the press about our family.”
Among the list of offenses he claimed his parents committed against him and Peltz, 31, he told his followers that Victoria, 51, attempted to sabotage his April 2022 Palm Beach wedding with two jabs at the “Bates Motel” star.
Prior to their walk down the aisle, he alleged that his mom canceled on making Peltz’s wedding dress at the last minute and forced her to find a substitution.
Become a Page Six Hollywood Insider for the best stories, commentary and analysis in the business of entertainment.
COMING SOON: Daily newsletters, weekly podcasts and exclusive events. Join now to stay in the know.
Guild *
AMPAS
Television Academy
Golden Globe Awards
SAG-AFTRA
BAFTA
Recording Academy
Country Music Association
Producers Guild of America
Directors Guild of America
Writers Guild of America
Motion Picture Association
AMPTP
RIAA
N/A

Brooklyn has since chosen to cut off his parents and declared that he does not “want to reconcile” with them.Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP

David and Victoria have not yet publicly commented on the rift between them and their eldest son.victoriabeckham/Instagram
What do you think? Post a comment.
He also claimed that Victoria hijacked the pair’s wedding dance with a “deeply hurtful” stunt that left Brooklyn feeling “humiliated.”
Last June, it was reported that Brooklyn had decided to go “no contact” with his parents. He later demanded that his parents only contact him through his attorney.
While David, 50, and Victoria have not yet publicly addressed Brooklyn’s online statement, it was reported on Wednesday that the fashion designer was “completely heartbroken” to read Brooklyn’s request for privacy for his and Peltz’s “future family” because she knows it means she won’t be a part of their children’s lives.






