SHOCK BECKHAM FAMILY DRAMA: BROOKLYN BECKHAM SAYS DAVID AND VICTORIA ARE TRYING TO ‘RUIN’ HIS MARRIAGE — RECONCILIATION ‘OFF THE TABLE’ IN BITTER INSTAGRAM CONFESSION

Brooklyn Beckham is opening up on his ongoing feud with his parents, saying he is not interested in reconciling with his family, including his world-famous parents, soccer star David Beckham and singer and designer Victoria Beckham.

Brooklyn Beckham came forward with a lengthy statement on social media on Monday detailing what he sees as instances that have driven a wedge between him and his family, primarily concerning his wife, Nicola Peltz, whom he married in 2022.

David, Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham suit up as David is honored with British GQ award

“I have been silent for years and made every effort to keep these matters private,” Beckham wrote, “Unfortunately, my parents and their team have continued to go to the press, leaving me with no choice but to speak for myself and tell the truth about only some of the lies that have been printed.”

Mia Regan, Romeo Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Harper Beckham, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz attend the Netflix ‘Beckham’ UK Premiere at The Curzon Mayfair, Oct. 3, 2023, in London.
Karwai Tang/WireImage/Getty Images

He continued, “I do not want to reconcile with my family. I’m not being controlled, I’m standing up for myself for the first time in my life.”

Brooklyn Beckham claimed in his message that throughout his life, his parents have “controlled narratives in the press” and “place countless lies in the media, mostly at the expense of innocent people, to preserve their own facade.”

Beckham accused his parents of mistreatment and attempting to sabotage his relationship with Peltz, starting before the couple’s marriage.

Beckham cited several alleged examples of what he considers missteps from his family, including his mother opting out of making Peltz’s dress at the “eleventh hour,” pressuring him to sign away the rights to his name, and calling him “evil” based on a disagreement over wedding seating arrangements.

Beckham said it was after he “started standing up for myself” that he became the victim of “endless attacks from my parents, both privately and publicly, that were sent to the press on their orders.”

The 26-year-old also shared more alleged details about his wedding day, saying his mom “hijacked my first dance with my wife” and “danced very inappropriately on me in front of everyone,” he added.

“I’ve never felt more uncomfortable or humiliated in my entire life. We wanted to renew our vows so we could create new memories of our wedding day that bring us joy and happiness, not anxiety and embarrassment,” Beckham said.

Victoria and David Beckham wish son Brooklyn a happy 21st birthday with adorable throwbacks

He also described an attempt to see his father in London, who he said would only see him at his birthday party. “When he finally agreed to see me, it was under the condition that Nicola wasn’t invited. It was a slap in the face. Later, when my family travelled to LA, they refused to see me at all.”

Brooklyn Peltz Beckham and Nicola Peltz Beckham attend Vogue World: Hollywood 2025 at Paramount Studios, Oct. 26, 2025, in Los Angeles.
Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images

“My family values public promotion and endorsements above all else. Brand Beckham comes first. Family ‘love’ is decided by how much you post on social media, or how quickly you drop everything to show up and pose for a family photo opp, even if it’s at the expense of our professional obligations,” he wrote.

He finished, writing that he had been “controlled” by his parents and had grown up with anxiety.

“For the first time in my life, since stepping away from my family, that anxiety has disappeared,” he finished.

ABC News has reached out to Brooklyn, Victoria and David Beckham, as well as Nicola Peltz.

“NEIGHBORS BREAK THEIR SILENCE. 🚨👥 He was gone for 11 years. Now, the man who lived in the shadows has returned, and investigators are demanding answers. Neighbors recall him as a moody, never-married loner who kept to himself—until now. Why did he resurface exactly when the Guthrie search began? Police are digging into his long absence and what he’s been hiding since 2015.
THE CIRCLE TIGHTENS. 🛑🚔 A major breakthrough in the Guthrie case just occurred. Annie Guthrie is currently being questioned after police impounded her car for forensic testing. Sources close to the scene report that what was uncovered inside the vehicle has made her the primary focus of the investigation. The timelines are shifting, and the ‘sinister secret’ is closer to being revealed. Follow the thread for key questions and FBI statements.
“SPOTLIGHT ON ANNIE GUTHRIE. 🚨👤 The search for Nancy Guthrie has just taken its most shocking turn. Annie Guthrie’s vehicle is in police custody, and she has been brought in for intensive questioning. Investigators say the discovery inside her car has changed the entire direction of the case. The circle is closing in. Get the full story and live updates pinned below.
“CHARGES FILED. 🚨👤 20 minutes ago, the FBI confirmed the primary suspect in the Nancy Guthrie case has been charged. As Savannah Guthrie was briefed on the ‘sinister’ personal motive, the evidence from the forensic tent has officially closed the search and opened the trial. This wasn’t a stranger; it was a betrayal. Find the suspect’s identity and the full FBI statement pinned in the comments. 🏛️